Canada Pavilion at COP27 | Pavillon du Canada à la COP27
Description Française | Programme d’événements | L’espace d’événements | Qu’est‑ce qui constitue un excellent événement au Pavillon du Canada? | Calendrier de mise en œuvre du programme d’événements | Foire aux questions (FAQ)
Thank you for your interest in the Canada Pavilion at the 27th session of the Conference of the Parties (COP27) to the United Nations Framework Convention on Climate Change (UNFCCC), which will be held in the Sharm El-Sheikh International Convention Center (SHICC) in Sharm El-Sheikh, Egypt from November 6 – 18, 2022.
For the first time in recent history the Government of Canada (GoC), led by Environment and Climate Change Canada (ECCC), will host a Canada Pavilion at COP27. The Canada Pavilion provides a unique opportunity to showcase Canadian climate action, amplify global efforts and support for developing countries, support the Egyptian Presidency’s COP27 goals, and profile the diversity of Canadian actions and perspectives on climate change. The Canada Pavilion will:
- Showcase domestic climate commitments and efforts of all actors;
- Amplify international support for developing countries and leadership on signature international initiatives;
- Highlight synergies with climate action and protection of nature;
- Profile Canadian leadership and innovation in our clean tech and energy sectors;
- Promote Indigenous climate leadership;
- Drive further climate ambition and advance the Egyptian Presidency’s goals.
Thank you for your submissions. The intake process is now closed. Event Leads will be notified via email as to the status of their proposals between August 22, 2022 and August 30, 2022.
ECCC has engaged GLOBE Series and The Delphi Group as the Event Management Team to manage the Canada Pavilion programme at COP27 in Egypt. GLOBE’s leadership in executing large-scale sustainability conferences and Delphi’s expertise as a pioneer in climate, sustainability and ESG consulting will ensure Canada effectively showcases its diverse climate leadership on the world stage.