On Tuesday February 26, cleantech companies, government representatives, corporate investors and investors will enjoy a full day of robust matchmaking, networking, learning, and pitching sessions.
- Start-ups can identify strategic partners, meet with government officials to understand funding programs, and discuss financing needs with investors.
- Corporate investors can discover clean technologies that can help achieve company goals.
- Government representatives can promote their funding programs, as well as identify and respond to industry needs.
- Investors can expand their investment portfolios by connecting with relevant cleantech companies and other investors.
Attendees will have plenty of opportunities to connect during the B2B program, lunchtime speed-dating session and evening drinks receptions, and by downloading our networking app.
Accessing information and insights
- Start-ups can access information on:
- Government funding programs
- Market intelligence
- Raising capital
- Investors can gain the latest insights from leading tech investors.
Cleantech companies can pitch their cleantech solutions to 100+ pension funds, banks, family trust and venture capitalists*.
*Applicable to projects requiring investment of $50 million or more.
Further information on the B2B activities will be available in September.
View Summit Program