Traditional business and operating models in all sectors are adapting to an evolving energy ecosystem. New businesses and operating systems will emerge across the value chain, covering all facets of energy production, transportation, consumption and conservation.
Moderated by EY, this workshop will feature panellists from a variety of sectors to share lessons learned. In breakout sessions, we’ll also explore:
– What will the critical impacts of the energy transition on Canada’s business community be, and how can businesses win given the future of energy?
– What environmental and technological drivers will shape the new energy ecosystem?
– How can we move to a model that is more inclusive, affordable, reliable and environmentally sustainable?
– How do we make the energy future an investable value proposition?
– What role will the financial sector and proceeds from carbon pricing schemes play?