Advancing Intelligent Cities through Smart Partnerships: An International Mayoral Roundtable & Workshop on Smart Cities
Date: Thursday, March 3
Time: 2:00pm - 5:30pm
The International Mayoral Roundtable on Smart Cities is designed to enable individual cities and regions to develop a deeper understanding of how to achieve productivity growth and operational performance improvements in their cities and regions, including in the areas of public safety and environmental sustainability, while creating a platform for revenue generation, economic growth, and the scaling of their highest-potential companies.
International delegates and participants from across Canada, the United States, Europe and Asia, including Mayors and Council representatives, smart city corporate leaders, and R&D / academic players, will come together to identify key partnership opportunities to enable the development of more vibrant global smart cities.
Participants will leave with a clear understanding of how they can co-operate and share resources to enable them to find their respective niches in the applications of Smart Cities and all the associated technologies whilst also enabling their respective local companies to participate in the global supply chains that implement these solutions world-wide.
Nature of participants:
1. Local mayors and senior municipal officials;
2. National and international mayors and senior officials;
3. Other government officials (e.g. regional, provincial, federal government);
4. R&D and academic institutions;
5. Investors and financial players active in the smart cities / technology space; and
6. Key corporate actors and global technology leaders.
DOWNLOAD THE FULL AGENDA