|Exhibitor Profiles : Entry # 232|
|Dubai Green Economy Partnership|
|United Arab Emirates|
|Dubai Green Economy Partnership is an initiative of His Highness Sheikh Hamdan bin Mohamed Bin Rashid Al Maktoum, Crown Prince of Dubai and Chairman of Dubai Executive Council. As the first multi-stakeholder partnership to promote the transition to a green and low-carbon economy in the Middle East, Dubai Green Economy Partnership is driven by global Public-Private Partnerships, collaboration and cross sector participation.
Dubai Green Economy Partnership and aims to enable the growth of green trade and investment accelerate the adoption of green technologies, products and service as well as build capacity and co-develop projects and knowledge assets across national, regional and global markets.
|Product Service Offerings:|
|A multi-stakeholder platform facilitating national, regional and global partnerships to accelerate the transformation to a green economy|
|Business Development Objectives|
|Showcase Dubai’s progress towards a sustainable green economy, a smart city and a global gateway for green trade and investment.
• Introduce Dubai Green Economy Partnership vision and strategy
• Introduce Integrated Energy Strategy 2030
• Highlight UAE Green Growth Strategy
• Demonstrate Dubai’s leadership in policy, strategy and actions
• Demonstrate Dubai’s readiness to support and advance mature and growing green technologies and services to serve the region through:
? Direct market entry ( Free zone)
? Assisted market entry ( Partner /JV Match making)
? Dubai Investment Development Est. support
- 2014 Conference
- Trade Fair
- About GLOBE
- News & Media