The transaction-focused Innovation Expo is a source of buyers, investors and information.
Experience the GLOBE Advantage
- Showcase your solutions and engage with buyers from more than 50 countries
- Explore investment and joint funding opportunities with a diverse range of organizations, including angel and venture capitalists, economic development agencies and funding organizations
- Join a Technology Cluster and take part in supplier pitches that drum up new interest from venture capitalists and investors
- Be part of one of our regional or national Pavilions, and enjoy increased opportunities to showcase your technology, generate business leads, and set up new marketing channels
- Join the B2B Platform and participate in a range of activities designed to maximize return-on-investment
Enjoy Unsurpassed Marketing Power
Additional benefits for exhibitors include:
- Listing on the Official event website and in the Official onsite Expo Directory
- Listing in the GLOBE MaX B2B app – a valuable opportunity to connect with other solution providers, buyers and investors
- Visibility in email communications sent to more than 50,000 sustainability professionals in North America, Asia and Europe
- Access to hundreds of international media seeking technologies to feature
- Access to a massive national and international network through GLOBE strategic alliances forged with industry associations and event partners
- An expo floor plan and activities optimized to increased footfall to your booth
Who you will meet
Foreign Direct Investment representatives, Consider Canada Cities Alliance, and regional economic development agencies from across North America are attending.
Investors and funding agencies:
- Sustainable Development Technology Canada (SDTC)
- MaRS Discovery District
- Emissions Reduction Alberta (ERA)
- Banff Venture Forum
- Canadian Financing Forum, and others.
Cleantech accelerators and related funding partners:
- BC Innovation Council
- Mission Innovation
- Global Affairs Canada Clean Growth Hub
- IRAP/National Research Council
- Public Works and Government Services’ Office of Small to Medium Enterprises (OSME)
- Governments of BC, Alberta, Quebec, and Ontario
- Global Cleantech Cluster Association Deployment Hub
- Climate Technology Centre and Network.
“The Expo was great, it’s not your typical trade show. The quality was 100%, it doesn’t get any better. Would we exhibit again? Absolutely. We started with two people in the booth and had to bump it to five and still didn’t get to everyone.”Justin at Biofiber, Expo Exhibitor