Journalists currently working with recognized print, digital and broadcast newswires, business, news, industry and trade outlets and publications are invited to GLOBE Forum to report on and publish stories about the event.
Recognized media includes editorial staff (reporters, editors) and technical support (camera crews). Technical staff not part of a broadcast crew, non-editorial staff working for a media organization management, marketing and advertising executives, researchers, authors and editors of directories will not be accredited.
All media applying for media accreditation will be required to submit proof of employment and/or assignment by a newswire, print, digital or broadcast outlet or publication. Proof recognized by GLOBE Series includes:
- Byline in print or online with a recognized media source
- Letter of assignment from an editor or bureau chief of a recognized media source
- Photo identification as working with a recognized media source
- Proof of current work for a website in existence and defined as “covering related news”
Freelance journalists will be accredited if they can provide a letter of assignment from a media organization.
Policy & Procedures
- All members of the media and technical support personnel MUST be pre-accredited to gain access to events at GLOBE Forum.
- Media badges will be ready for pick up (with proper ID) at the media centre from March 13 onward.
- Media are strongly advised to register in advance of the conference to avoid delays. Media who arrive onsite without advance accreditation may not be granted access the same day.
- GLOBE Series may conduct additional research to confirm media legitimacy and reserves the right to decline media who do not meet criteria.
Recording Conference Events
- Any participant (Media, Delegate, Supplier, Government Representative) wishing to film/record audio or video) of the event must advise and obtain permission from Conference staff beforehand.
- Requests to film/record a particular session must be provided at least one day in advance to ensure space is available is the designated filming area.
Previous GLOBE Forum events
Learn more about past editions of GLOBE Forum and check out our videos.