- Design, develop, document, and maintain business intelligence solutions, data pipelines, reports, and dashboards to support data-driven decision making;
- Create and/or support simple low- or no-code integrations using straightforward APIs to connect our systems with external and internal data sources;
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to identify opportunities for data-driven insights and improvements;
- Analyze data to provide insights and recommendations to stakeholders;
- Work to support and enhance the capabilities and capacity of our consulting team on data visualization and analysis for both internal and client projects;
- Continuously monitor and optimize the performance of our business intelligence solutions, integrations, reports, and data pipelines;
- Document business processes and map to relevant data sources and flows;
- Create and maintain comprehensive user documentation, tutorials, reports, functional specifications, and other information;
- Troubleshoot and fix reporting-related issues as they arise;
- Work with internal clients to understand and document their reporting requirements and business questions;
- Contribute to the overall departmental, information system, and data governance planning.
- Maintain knowledge of Profoundry business processes and business rules and industry best practices;
- Remain vigilant of industry and technological changes to improve knowledge and working skills related to areas of expertise and new technologies; and
- Prepare briefings, presentations, and related content regarding emerging technologies, solutions, impacts, and other topics related to business intelligence and data visualization for internal audiences.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Computer Science, or a related field;
- 1-2 years of experience in a business intelligence or a data related field;
- Experience with relational databases;
- Experience with AWS Lambda or other cloud-hosted function execution services;
- Experience with cloud storage solutions (e.g., AWS S3 and DynamoDB, Azure)
- Understanding of business processes (Finance, Customer Relationship Management (CRM), Risk Management, and Corporate Performance Measurement);
- Experience writing data definitions and maintaining metadata is an asset;
- Experience creating training guides and materials;
- Experience developing and implementing reporting strategies and the data pipelines that feed them (dashboards, executive information systems, and reporting templates);
- Experience with Data Wrangling;
- Experience in ETL;
- Experience with Zoho Analytics an asset;
- Experience with SQL an asset;
- Development coding experience an asset; and
- Familiarity with NoSQL, vectorized and other data store architectures that are used in modern, AI-friendly data stacks is an asset.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English (French is an asset);
- Excellent problem-solving skills and ability to work independently;
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail;
- Strong critical thinking skills;
- High level of resourcefulness and ability to take initiative;
- Strong documentation skills;
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to collaborate with internal and external clients to meet their needs.
- Competency with Online analytical processing (OLAP) and reporting tools and applications (AWS, IBM Analytics, SAS, Tableau, Power BI, Excel, etc.) is highly desirable;
- Familiarity with various types of APIs and the services on which they depend – REST, SOAP, Webhooks, no-code alternatives (Zapier, IFTTT, Power Automate, etc.) Authentication and IAM, etc.
- Understanding of tokenization for authentication and data obfuscation;
- Ability to analyze and provide creative and innovative solutions to business problems; and
- Ability to maintain high productivity amidst competing priorities and tight timelines.
How to Apply
Please submit your cover letter and/or resume through Zoho Recruit and complete the associated pre-screening assessment. The pre-screening assessment examines a candidate’s experience/skills for the role and mitigates any unconscious identity bias during our initial screening process. During this assessment, you should avoid including any identifying information, such as references to gender, geographic location, nationality, and/or age.
If you pass the initial pre-screening assessment, your cover letter/resume will be reviewed by the hiring committee. The most qualified candidates will be invited to participate in an interview process with hiring committee members. If you have any questions about this process, kindly contact firstname.lastname@example.org.