Capital Exchange: Innovation Partners
What is the Innovation Challenge?
Capital Exchange offers a demand-pull platform to support and accelerate clean innovation by connecting corporate leaders and investors to curated scale-up opportunities. GLOBE has teamed up with six innovation partners who have defined an innovation challenge and are looking to curate innovative business models, solutions and technology and meet new potential business partners during Capital Exchange, February 26.
The Innovation Challenge is a unique opportunity for growing cleantech innovators to secure exclusive access to some of Canada’s largest and organizations.
How does the Innovation Challenge work?
We invite cleantech companies to review the following Challenge Statements. If you are interested in submitting a response,
1) Register for a Capital Exchange pass.
2) Submit matchmaking form by February 15, indicating the Innovation Partner you would like to pitch.
Our Challenge Partners are:
- Canada’s Oil Sand and Innovation Alliance – Low-Grade Waste Heat Recovery to Power Production
- Green Municipal Fund (Federation of Canadian Municipalities) – Municipal Infrastructure Investment Challenge (FOR INVESTORS)
- The City of Guelph – Circular Food Economy Challenge
- Husky Energy – ESG Information Management Challenge
- Lafarge Canada – Low Carbon Fuel Transition Challenge
- Natural Resources Canada – Small Modular Reactors, an Energy Solution for Mining
GLOBE will follow up with companies who have signed up for the matchmaking the week of February 18 to confirm which innovation partners retained your application and to suggest additional participants of interest (investors, government officials) and schedule one-on-one meetings between 1:30 and 3:00pm, February 26.
Should you have any questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.