A unique luncheon series coming to a city near you.
A smash success for 15 years as part of GLOBE Forum, the Power Hour for Women Luncheon Series is taking to the road with a cross-country tour culminating in Vancouver at GLOBE Forum in February of 2020.
This cross-Canada women’s luncheon series provides an amazing opportunity to network and be inspired by entrepreneurial female leaders, and to learn about the challenges they have faced on the road to success.
In a unique twist, senior business women are encouraged to attend the Power Hour for Women with a mentee. The intent is a dynamic mix of the ‘young’ and ‘seasoned’ to stimulate conversation, interaction, and outcomes.
Mentees include students and recent graduates eager to work in the clean economy, young professionals looking to progress within the industry, as well as experienced individuals looking to transition to a clean economy career.
Each luncheon features:
- 75 women business leaders, each with a mentee aged 20-35.
- A panel of high-powered, inspirational women speakers.
- Fun, robust, interactive format—at least 50 percent of program dedicated to audience engagement.
- Plated lunch, wine, and networking app.
Previous speakers include:
- Ying Yu, Director Global Sustainability, Bose
- Barbara Turley-McIntyre, Vice President, Sustainability and Citizenship, The Co-operators Group
- Hon. Catherine McKenna, Minister, Environment and Climate Change Canada
- Dianne Dillon-Ridgely, Director, Interface Inc.
- Jacqui MacNeill, CEO and Founder, Escents Aromatherapy
- Hon. Carla Qualtrough, Former Paralympic swimmer and Minister, Public Works and Government Services Canada