GLOBE Series is delighted to provide event advisory services to Emissions Reduction Alberta and Alberta Innovates in support of their co-hosted workshop series, Maximizing Funding Potential.
Calling all clean technology innovators: Do you want to know more about the organizations funding innovation and clean technology? Register to join ERA and Alberta Innovates for Maximizing Funding Potential, a complimentary two-day workshop series taking place over July 21-22, 2020.
Navigating the innovation ecosystem can be challenging. Finding the right funding organization and applying for funding can be equally difficult. This workshop series will help connect innovators with the support they need to progress their technologies. You will learn about funding organizations and their application processes, as well as hear from project advisors and greenhouse gas quantification specialists on what it takes to successfully navigate the system.
Featured funders include:
- Emissions Reduction Alberta (ERA)
- Alberta Innovates (AI)
- Business Development Canada (BDC)
- Clean Growth Hub
- Clean Resource Innovation Network (CRIN)
- Export Development Canada (EDC)
- National Research Council of Canada Industrial Research Assistance Program (NRC-IRAP)
- Natural Resources Canada (NRCan)
- Natural Sciences and Engineering Research Council of Canada (NSERC)
- Sustainable Development Technology Canada (SDTC)
DAY 1 – July 21, 2020
The Reverse Pitch
9:00am – 10:30am (MDT)
Your workshop hosts, ERA and Alberta Innovates, have invited trusted partners from the Clean Growth Hub, EDC, BDC, NSERC, CRIN, SDTC, NRCan, and NRC-IRAP to join us on our virtual stage. You’ll learn who we fund, how we fund, what we fund, and more – including how we help projects progress through the stages of technology readiness.
A Deeper Dive
10:30am – 1:30pm (MDT)
Take a deeper dive into the funding processes of clean technology funders. In each of these 30-minute sessions, you will have the chance to meet the funders, ask questions and find out more about their organizations, programs, and processes. You choose which sessions to attend – or attend them all!
- 10:30 – 11:00am – NRC-IRAP and NRSERC
- 11:00 – 11:30am – Alberta Innovates
- 11:30 – 12:00pm – Clean Growth Hub and SDTC
- 12:00 – 12:30pm – NRCan (CFS)
- 12:30 – 1:00pm – EDC
- 1:00 – 1:30pm – ERA and BDC
DAY 2 – July 22, 2020
Lessons Learned from Expert Reviewers
9:00am – 10:00am (MDT)
Experts from ERA and Alberta Innovates will share insights, advice, and helpful tips on how to put forward your best funding application. In this session, we will cover:
- Frequently asked questions, and common mistakes applicants make
- How to communicate environmental, economic, and ancillary benefits of a project
- How to share your innovation story
- A Q&A with our project advisors.
Discover how to better leverage your investments in clean technology solutions. Register now.