Hosted by the Government of Canada, the 10th Clean Energy Ministerial (CEM10) and the 4th Mission Innovation Ministerial (MI-4) will be hosted in Vancouver on May 27-29, 2019.
The annual Clean Energy Ministerial and Mission lnnovation Ministerial are two distinct forums that share a common goal: advancing the transition to a clean energy future. As host, Canada is bringing together energy ministers and senior government leaders from 25 countries to advance the development of affordable clean energy, technology and innovation around the world.
CEM10/MI-4 will include a public Innovation Showcase featuring world-changing technologies and dynamic activities.
Innovation Showcase – Information for Exhibitors
The Innovation Showcase will feature dynamic exhibits, presentations and transactional activities that will facilitate trade and investment opportunities, and elevate global knowledge around clean energy technologies, services and programs from Canada and abroad.
A Presentation Theatre featuring relevant program and press announcements will further engage the business community, government media and civil society over the two days the showcase is open to the public.
Exhibit your product or service on a global stage
Market your product and service to a powerful group of potential partners and investors, including:
- Ministers and their delegations
- Investors looking for new, scalable solutions to real world problems
- Domestic and international media
- Corporate leaders looking for solutions
- Federal | Provincial | Municipal Government
- 1,500+ attendees expected
Exhibitors will be grouped according to four clusters so investors and partners can find you quickly and easily.
- Energy Efficiency
- Reducing Emissions
- Clean Fuels
Maximize your ROI by participating in transactional activities:
- Clean Innovation Challenges: corporate leaders will present their innovation challenges and meet one-on-one with suppliers of interest.
- Business-to-Investor matchmaking: suppliers looking to raise their next capital round will have the opportunity to meet one-on-one with curated financiers.
Forms to register for the activities above will be made available online in March/April 2019.
Please contact email@example.com to learn more.