Term of position: Contract (4 months), full-time
The Delphi Group (Delphi.ca) is seeking interns to fill positions on the following rotational basis:
Now accepting applications for:
- May to August
- September to December
Successful candidates will be receiving information from across the country, so they must have effective communication, will need to be extremely well organized, be able to work as part of the Constellation team and have strong problem-solving capabilities.
The Delphi Group is part of a constellation of organizations that also includes GLOBE Series, the EXCEL Partnership, Canadian Business For Social Responsibility (CBSR) and Leading Change. Each of these organizations has its own mission, services and platforms, but we work together toward a common purpose: to achieve a sustainable, prosperous and socially just future in a generation.
GLOBE Series convenes events like GLOBE Capital and GLOBE Forum, among others; The Delphi Group provides sustainability consulting services; the EXCEL Partnership and CBSR bring together Canadian corporate leaders on key sustainability issues; and Leading Change accelerates young professional leadership in sustainability.
We value and are committed to equality, diversity and inclusion in our workplace and programs. This commitment includes developing and implementing strategies to ensure the inclusion of persons from visible and non-visible minorities and persons with disabilities. We foster an inclusive workplace culture in which every individual feels welcome, respected, valued and supported at all stages of the employment life cycle.
Research & projects
- Support projects, with the accountability for delivering research and general project support to senior management.
- Undertake web and literature research for specific projects.
- Develop initial analysis of research findings for draft reports and deliverables to clients.
- Undertake consultation activities including phone interviews, one-on-one consultations, survey development, etc.
- Preparation of and assistance with the development of draft reports and key subject briefs including content review and preparation, format and presentation enhancement, etc.
- Preparation of tables, graphs and charts.
- Hold accountability for completing specific elements of client projects / work.
- Under guidance from senior management lead small research projects.
- Support the development of proposals including taking the lead on the overall coordination and writing for various proposal sections.
- Preparation of presentations.
- Take a proactive approach to promoting Delphi’s accomplishments and projects through individual marketing, participation and presentations at related conferences and events.
- Strong ability to research literature and internet based sources, consolidate information into concise findings, proficient analytical skills and effectively communicate results.
- Possess strong writing skills and proficiency in the development and use of spreadsheets and other standard software packages.
- A university degree in science or engineering (including those who are in enrolled in a current program) and/or equivalent experience, including demonstrated ability to approach problems from an engineering perspective
- 0-4 years employment experience working as a research analyst or related experience.
- French language skills.
Applicants must apply through the Career Portal at https://delphi.zohorecruit.com.
No phone calls please. Only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. Questions about the position may be emailed to email@example.com.