Permanent Full Time – Reporting to the Senior Director, Operations in Ottawa, Ontario. Flexible work arrangements, including remote option.
If you’re serious about making a difference and want to work in a dynamic, supportive environment with diverse growth opportunities, consider a career with us. Our unique group of organizations (GLOBE Series, The Delphi Group, EXCEL, Canadian Business for Social Responsibility (CBSR) and Leading Change Canada) is working together to achieve a sustainable, prosperous, and socially just future in a generation. We’re a values-driven group of consultants, conveners, and advisors who help leading professionals, teams, and organizations compete and succeed, while advancing sustainability, social justice, and a net-zero economy. With multiple offices across Canada, we collaborate with a vast network of thought leaders and partners to inspire innovation and accelerate action.
We value and are committed to equality, diversity and inclusion in our workplace and programs. This commitment includes developing and implementing strategies to ensure the inclusion of persons from visible and non-visible minorities and persons with disabilities. We foster an inclusive workplace culture in which every individual feels welcome, respected, valued, and supported at all stages of the employment life cycle.
GLOBE Series (globeseries.com) and The Delphi Group (Delphi.ca) are seeking a highly motivated, independent, self-starter for the newly created position of Human Resources Manager.
As the Human Resources Manager, you will implement the Human Resources strategy and provide expert advice, guidance, and support to leaders across the organization. You will nurture our collaborative, high-performance culture by developing, implementing, and supporting programs across the Human Resources spectrum, including:
- Team performance and effectiveness
- Professional development
- Compensation and benefits
- Employee relations
- Performance management and
- Workforce strategy and planning.
You will also be responsible for day-to-day Human Resources operations, including:
- Preparing offers of employment and other employment-related correspondence
- Creating and maintaining employee files
- Benefits administration, and
- HRIS administration
This is an excellent opportunity for a passionate Human Resources professional to enhance the Human Resources function of a rapidly growing organization.
- Working with the Senior Management teams on organizational design and planning
- Providing direction and support in the sourcing and selection of top talent with a strong emphasis on fit with the organization’s culture
- Overseeing the process of employee onboarding
- Managing the compensation planning and salary administration programs
- Implementing and managing the HRIS
- Developing and administering policies, programs, and best practices
- Managing all aspects of the benefits renewal and benefits administration processes
- Supporting the design and implementation of highly relevant training and development programs
- Building and maintaining positive working relationships with employees
- Providing guidance and support to managers in providing coaching and support to their team members
- Remaining current with best practices, legislative changes and industry standards
- Reviewing exit interviews with the HR Advisor and identifying trends and areas for improvement
REQUIRED SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- Post-Secondary Degree or Diploma in Human Resources Management
- 3+ years of related Human Resources experience. Supervisory experience would be an asset.
- CHRL designation would be considered an asset
- Excellent interpersonal and relationship-building skills
- A self-starter who is highly motivated to work with others towards a common goal
- Strong time management, organizational, multi-tasking, and problem-solving skills
- Proven conflict resolution and negotiation skills
- Bilingualism (English and French) would be an asset
Please submit your cover letter/resume through the recruitment portal at http://delphi.zohorecruit.com and complete the associated pre-screening assessment. The pre-screening assessment examines a candidate’s experience/skills for the role and mitigates any unconscious identity bias during our initial screening process. During this assessment, you should avoid including any identifying information, such as references to gender, geographic location, nationality, and/or age.
If you pass the initial pre-screening assessment, your cover letter/resume will be reviewed by the hiring committee. The most qualified candidates will be invited to participate in an interview process with hiring committee members. If you have any questions about this process, kindly direct your enquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org