Permanent Full Time — Remote (anywhere in Canada, but ideally Vancouver, Calgary, Toronto or Ottawa)
If you’re serious about making a difference and want to work in a dynamic, supportive environment with diverse growth opportunities, consider a career with us. Our unique group of organizations (GLOBE Series, The Delphi Group, EXCEL, CBSR and Leading Change Canada) is working together to achieve a sustainable, prosperous and socially just future in a generation. We’re a values-driven group of consultants, conveners, and advisors who help leading professionals, teams, and organizations compete and succeed, while advancing sustainability, social justice and a net-zero economy. With multiple offices across Canada, we collaborate with a vast network of thought leaders and partners to inspire innovation and accelerate action.
GLOBE Series and The Delphi Group are in search of a digital wiz with a laser focus on impact to take our marketing to the next level. The Digital Marketing and Web Specialist position will report to the Marketing Manager and will be responsible for overseeing website and landing page development (in conjunction with a third-party provider), website maintenance and optimization, search engine optimization, digital advertising campaigns, lead generation, and more.
We value and are committed to equality, diversity and inclusion in our workplace and programs. This commitment includes developing and implementing strategies to ensure the inclusion of persons from visible and non-visible minorities and persons with disabilities. We foster an inclusive workplace culture in which every individual feels welcome, respected, valued and supported at all stages of the employment life cycle.
- Overseeing the development of websites and landing pages, editing and updating web content on various WordPress websites, and ensuring all websites are optimized for SEO.
- Creating content and implementing tactics that generate high-quality leads for our events and services.
- Strategizing and overseeing digital marketing campaigns including but not limited to advertising on Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Google.
- Drafting project plans, communicating project status reports, and generating post-project reports for the Marketing Manager
- Liaising with third-party digital, graphic, photography, public relations, video, and web providers as necessary.
- Providing tech support for virtual events as needed.
- Post-event processing and sorting of video and photography collateral.
- Compiling weekly analytics reports and providing suggestions for continuous improvement in our digital marketing activities based on these results.
Required Skills and Competencies
- Post-secondary diploma or degree in marketing, communications, or business
- Excellent writing skills
- Certificate from a recent online or in-person Digital Marketing Program
- Certificate in at least one of the following:
- Google Analytics, Google Adwords, Social Media Marketing
- Minimum of 2 years of recent employment experience, demonstrating deliverables in:
- B2B marketing, Google Analytics, Tag Manager & SEO
- Intermediate understanding of:
- Lead generation and WordPress websites
Nice to Haves
- Experience executing on projects using:
- Basic knowledge of PHP/HTML/CSS
- SEM and remarketing
- Mobile App building and push notifications
- Comprehensive analytic platforms
- Landing page creation and lead generation
- Design software, such as Adobe Photoshop or Illustrator or similar
- Video editing software, such as Adobe Premiere Pro or Final Cut Pro
- Experience in event planning or marketing large scale-events
- Education or prior employment in sustainability, cleantech, or climate change
- Knowledge of Canadian Press style
- Bilingualism (English and French)
Applicants must apply through the Career Portal at https://delphi.zohorecruit.com.
No phone calls please. Only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. Questions about the position may be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.