Deadline: July 23, 2021
If you’re serious about making a difference and want to work in a dynamic, supportive environment with diverse growth opportunities, consider a career with us. Our unique group of organizations (GLOBE Series, The Delphi Group, EXCEL, CBSR and Leading Change Canada) is working together to achieve a sustainable, prosperous and socially just future in a generation. We’re a values-driven group of consultants, conveners, and advisors who help leading professionals, teams, and organizations compete and succeed, while advancing sustainability, social justice and a net-zero economy. With multiple offices across Canada, we collaborate with a vast network of thought leaders and partners to inspire innovation and accelerate action.
We value and are committed to equality, diversity and inclusion in our workplace and programs. This commitment includes developing and implementing strategies to ensure the inclusion of persons from visible and non-visible minorities and persons with disabilities. We foster an inclusive workplace culture in which every individual feels welcome, respected, valued and supported at all stages of the employment life cycle.
- Raising the profile of and level of engagement in our events among targeted audiences.
- Delivering the interactive EcoChallenge (an online challenge in which individuals commit to actions to reduce their carbon footprints).
- Identifying content and co-marketing opportunities across our diverse platforms.
- Ensuring that our marketing practices are best-in-class and reflect the evolving nature of digital and traditional media.
- Create engaging content for social media channels (Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Instagram) and coordinate social media promotion with the athletes associated with the initiative
- Develop and distribute compelling content via email and web; make web updates as necessary
- Work in conjunction with the Digital Marketing Specialist to manage the interactive EcoChallenge and develop digital advertising campaigns
- Conduct outreach with potential marketing partners, and develop relevant materials and collateral
- Conduct media outreach and pitch stories in event communities
- Manage external contractors (photographers and videographers) for community events
- Bachelor’s degree, diploma or certificate in marketing, communications, public relations.
- 3-5 years of marketing experience, ideally with a focus on sports and/or climate change.
- Experience generating social media and email marketing campaigns.
- Strong initiative, planning and execution skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and deliver high-quality work.
- Exceptional writing capabilities, flair for creating compelling marketing copy.
- Effective project and time management; the ability to proactively plan, prioritize and meet deadlines.
- Ideally, the candidate will have some experience using WordPress as well as web and social media analytics.
Delphi and CBSR invite all job candidates to complete a pre-screening assessment, which mitigates any unconscious identity bias during our initial screening process. During this assessment, you should avoid including any identifying information, such as references to gender, geographic location, nationality, and/or age.
If you pass the initial pre-screening assessment, your cover letter/resume will be reviewed by the hiring committee. The most qualified candidates will be invited to participate in an interview process with hiring committee members. If you have any questions about this process, kindly direct your enquiries to email@example.com.